CURRENT MODIFICATIONS TO OPERATIONS
Please refer to the specific information available below which explains the modifications and protocols that are in place at the current time. If you have any questions or need additional information, contact us via email here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 5:00am - 8:00pm
Civic Center members only are allowed in the facility until further notice. No daily fees, punch cards, or guest passes are accepted for entry. Note: Visitors that need to purchase memberships or register for programs may enter the facility, but will have their temperature checked (see check-in procedures below).
Our regular policy regarding minimum age for children to be in the building is in effect. Children must be at least 8 years old to be in the facility without adult supervision. Keep in mind, to use the Fitness Room or Weight Room without adult supervision, children must be at least 15 years old. For the pool, kids must be at least 16 years old to swim without adult (19+) supervision.
What Areas of the Civic Center are Open?
The following activity areas are open and available for use: Fitness Room, Weight Room, Pool, Gym, Racquetball Courts, Whirlpool, and Locker Rooms.
Through continued DHM revisions, the capacity limits for our type of facility (fitness center) have been relaxed and we are no longer setting specific capacity limits for activity areas. Be aware though, that adherence to distancing guidelines is still recommended.
What Areas of the Civic Center are Closed?
The Game Room, Meeting Room, and Tanning Room are closed.
- Members are required to check-in each time they enter and use the facility.
- Member's temperature will be checked by staff each time in order to gain entry into the facility. The temperature must be less than 100.4 degrees.
- A waiver and 'acknowledgment form' must be completed and signed by all members the first time they use the facility. There are separate waivers for adults and minors (<19 yrs.). Click on the links below to download and print the forms. Complete and return when you check-in for your first visit.
- No sports equipment (balls, racquets, etc.) is available for check-out. Patrons should carry in and carry out their own sports equipment.
- Only the first row of bleachers in the gym are open. The remainder of bleachers are closed.
- Drinking fountains are not available. Patrons should bring their own water bottle and workout towel.
We have resumed drafting membership dues.