Civic Center Now Open!
The Civic Center has officially re-opened! While we are excited to be welcoming patrons back into the facility, keep in mind our operations are significantly modified and look different than prior to the shutdown. In keeping with the current directives and guidelines, we are committed to a re-opening plan that ensures we are operating as safely as possible for our members and employees. We have re-opened the Civic Center with a 'phased-in' approach in mind. We ask for your patience and cooperation as we work through the process to fully re-open.
Please refer to the specific information available below which further explains the modifications and protocols that are in place at the current time. If you have any questions or need additional information, contact us via email here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Modified Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 6:00am - 8:00pm
Civic Center members only will be allowed in the facility until further notice. No daily fees, punch cards, or guest passes will be accepted for entry. Note: Visitors that need to purchase memberships or register for programs may enter the facility, but will have their temperature checked (see check-in procedures below).
In order to maintain activity area capacity limits (as outlined below), we have implemented a reservation system.
- Reservations must be made by phone only. You may call (402) 443-4174 during normal business hours to make a reservation.
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations will be made on the hour and will be for a maximum of 60 minutes. (Note: This includes any time changing in the locker rooms.)
- The entire hour must be spent in the same activity space. In order to maintain capacity limits, patrons will not be allowed to move between different areas of the building during the 60 minutes.
- One reservation per person per day.
- Reservations may only be made for those included in your membership.
- Maximum of 2 individual reservations may be made per activity area.
- Preliminary screening questions will be asked before we will accept your reservation.
Children less than 13 years of age will not be allowed in the facility until further notice. Children ages 13 & 14 must be accompanied and directly supervised by an adult (19 & older).
What Areas of the Civic Center will be Open?
Initially, the following activity areas will be open and available for use: Fitness Room, Weight Room, Pool, Gym, and Locker Rooms. Please Note: The locker room will be available for changing and showering only. Lockers will not be made available.
Each activity area will have the following capacity limits:
- Fitness Room - 6
- Weight Room - 4
- Pool - 4
- Gym - 8 (max. of 4 per half court)
- Locker Rooms - 4
What Areas of the Civic Center will be Closed?
The Racquetball Courts, Whirlpool, Game Room, Meeting Room, and Tanning Room will be closed.
- Members with a reservation will be required to check-in each time they enter and use the facility.
- Member's temperature will be checked by staff each time in order to gain entry into the facility. The temperature must be less than 100.4 degrees.
- A waiver and 'acknowledgment form' must be completed and signed by all members the first time they use the facility. There are separate waivers for adults and minors (<19 yrs.). Click on the links below to download and print the forms. Complete and return when you check-in for your first visit.
- No sports equipment (balls, racquets, etc.) will be made available for check-out. Patrons should carry in and carry out their own sports equipment.
- No pick-up or informal games or competitions of any size (including 1-on-1) will be allowed in the gym. Only individual drills and shooting will be allowed.
- Only the first row of bleachers in the gym are open. The remainder of bleachers are closed.
- Pool slides will be closed.
- Drinking fountains are not available. Patrons should bring their own water bottle and workout towel.
We will resume drafting membership dues on June 15th.