SOGGY DOGGY SWIM - 2020
Every Dog Has Its Day!
On Monday, August 10th our furry friends will have their day in the sunshine and water too! The dog swim will be held from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Aquatic Center. Please refer to the event rules below:
- Only well-mannered dogs are allowed to participate. Dogs exhibiting aggressive and/or uncontrollable behavior will be asked to leave.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age. Female dogs in heat are not allowed.
- Each dog must be accompanied by a responsible owner/handler. One dog per person.
- For admission, owners must provide proof of dog’s current vaccinations and/or City of Wahoo dog tag the day of the swim.
- Clean up after your dogs! Bags will be provided.
- Handlers will be allowed in the pool only to help their dog in and out. No human swimming!
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and leaving the facility.
- Fee: $5/dog collected the day of the swim. All proceeds benefit Saunders County Lost Pets.
Click here to download an event flyer with more information and a complete list of rules.
Contact WP&R at (402) 443-4174 with any questions.