PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
Park users are urged to familiarize themselves with the rules and regulations governing use of all Wahoo parks and green spaces. Pet owners are also reminded to clean up after their pets.
City of Wahoo Park Regulations
- All City Parks shall be closed daily between the hours of 10:00pm until 6:00am. All City Parks shall be open daily between the hours of 6:00am until 10:00pm.
- No alcoholic beverages shall be possessed or consumed in the City Parks.
- No fireworks of any type shall be possessed or discharged in the City Parks.
- No motor vehicles shall be driven or parked in any area of the City Parks EXCEPT on established roads, parking lots, or off-street parking areas.
- No fires shall be permitted in the City Parks EXCEPT in a grill or container specifically designed for said purpose.
- No items or objects shall be sold, distributed, exhibited, or displayed in the City Parks.
- No pets shall be permitted in any designated playground area. No pets shall be permitted in Hackberry Park or Sam Crawford Field. Pets must be on a leash in all other City Parks EXCEPT Cook’s Park where they are allowed without a leash.
- One or more of the City Parks Regulations may be waived by written permission of the Parks and Recreation Director.