Please refer to the specific information below (in red) which explains any COVID-related modifications and protocols that are in place at the current time. If you have any questions or need additional information, contact us via email here or call (402) 443-4174.
Adherence to distancing guidelines while in the facility is recommended.
Visit here to find out about what we're doing to keep our patrons as safe as possible as well as steps you can take to help us keep you safe while in our facility.
- All patrons are required to check-in each time they enter and use the facility.
- All patron's temperature will be checked by staff each time in order to gain entry into the facility. The temperature must be less than 100.4 degrees.
Waiver & Acknowledgement Forms
A waiver and 'acknowledgment form' must be completed and signed by all patrons the first time they use the facility since we've re-opened. There are separate waivers for adults and minors (<19 yrs.). Click on the links below to download and print the forms. Complete and return when you check-in for your first visit.
- No sports equipment (balls, racquets, etc.) is available for check-out. Patrons should carry in and carry out their own sports equipment.
- No game equipment (paddles, pool cues, etc.) is available for check-out for the game room.
- Only the first row of bleachers in the gym are open. The remainder of bleachers are closed.
- Drinking fountains are not available. Patrons should bring their own water bottle and workout towel.
Hours of Operation
|Monday through Thursday||5:00am-9:00pm|
*Note: The Civic Center closes at 8pm Monday-Thursday, 4pm on Saturday and is closed on Sundays during the summer from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Holiday hours are posted in the facility.
Use of all Civic Center activity areas is free for members. Non-members can choose to pay a daily fee which entitles them to use of the facility for the entire day. Current daily fees are as follows:
Note: Over the noon hour (12pm-1pm) Monday through Friday, a special rate of $4 is offered for all non-members. This includes walkers/joggers using the gym from 1:15pm-2:15pm.
As a short-term option, a 10-visit punch card may be purchased for $45 which allows for single visits by non-members. Each punch is good for one person for the entire day. The card may be transferred (i.e. given as a gift). Purchasing a punch card does not carry the same benefits as a Civic Center membership as the user is not eligible for reduced rates on Parks and Recreation programs or Aquatic Center season passes.
Click on the header or an individual date to view the daily schedule of events at the Civic Center.