MODIFIED OPERATIONS - 2020
The Aquatic Center is closed for the season.
Thanks for your patronage (and patience) in 2020!
Hours of Operation
Sunday through Thursday: 1pm-5pm & 6pm-8pm
Friday & Saturday: 1pm-5pm
As per the current health directive, the Aquatic Center will operate with a capacity limit. A sign will be posted if/when capacity is reached.
As per the current health directive, groups (8 or less) are strongly encouraged to maintain a minimum of 6' of separation.
- Patrons should enter the bathhouse through the main entrance.
- There will be two lines...one for daily admission...one for season pass holders.
- Pool staff will record each patron's name and phone number.
- All patron's temperatures will be checked by staff in order to gain entry into the facility. The temperature must be less than 100.4 degrees.
- Patrons will exit at the end of each session through the picnic area gate.
Play Features & Amenities
Markings are placed on the pool deck to comply with recommended distancing while waiting in line to use play features (i.e. diving boards, water walk, slide, etc.)
Other Special Restrictions & Policies
- Lounge chairs and picnic tables are not available. Patrons may carry-in and carry-out their own chairs or loungers.
- Lockers are not available.
- The basketball hoop is not available.
- Drinking fountains are not available. Water bottles may be refilled at the concession stand.
- Life jackets are not available. Patrons should bring their own United States Coast Guard approved life jacket.
- Food and drink purchased from the concession stand will be allowed on the pool deck, but no closer than 10' to the water.
All other Aquatic Center rules and policies will apply.